*This post contains affiliate links.
Many people love to sell and especially to sell online. E-commerce is more and more popular, and more people are buying online. With the increased market online has also made that also more people want to sell products online.Table Of Contents
- How to improve your revenue with ClickFunnels
- Can ClickFunnels collect the payments from your customers?
- The One Click Upsell – What is it?
- Is dropshipping with ClickFunnels possible?
- How to fulfill your orders when doing dropshipping with ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- CONTINUE READING THE GUIDE TO CLICKFUNNELS
The cost to begin selling online is low compared to a brick and mortar store. So if you love to sell, now is the time to start an online store.
So what most people do and what I did was to put many products inside my shop for people to buy. But do you know that most stores are making 80% of the revenue from only 20% of their products? So why have all the products available? This means more space for storage that cost money. If you are doing dropshipping, more to monitor and bigger chance for error. The seller may not have the product, or the price has changed a lot. You don’t want that!
I remember the stores I made with Shopify. I had both stores that sold different things in different niches, but also niche stores. Most of the products I had didn’t sell, only a few did. And when people bought from my store, they usually bought one thing and sometimes two of the same.
How to improve your revenue with ClickFunnels
In ClickFunnels you have a beautiful sales page where you can place what you like where you like. In Shopify or others, you are a bit limited. The sales page can be made from already made templates that will fit your style and liking, or you can make your own. You can also easily A/B test every page for maximum conversion. Split testing in Shopify needs to be done manually or with costly addons. What color on the button make people buy the most? What to write in the headline? All this can be tested by an A/B split test that is quickly done in ClickFunnels.
So when a visitor orders the product, they are not finished like they usually are with Shopify. You want to give more offers that people typically need with the product they bought. A pro tip for physical products Is to offer more of the same product to a discounted price. Then offer something that fits with what they just have bought. This can also be an information product like a course or training on how to use the product.
The biggest advantage of using funnels is that your customer doesn’t have many choices. In a regular store, they have a lot of choices to where they want to go. So they were excited by reading your advertising, and they were ready to buy. Then they want to check out your store before ordering, and the more they click around, the excitement goes away. There can be many reasons for this excitement goes away, but all the choices are the leading cause of this.
When you are designing a sales funnel, you want to remove all the distractions and choices. The potential customer can only choose between yes or no, and the legal pages of course.
My biggest aha experience with the interview from Trey is how easy you can do it in the beginning. What is yours? Write it in the comment section 🙂
Can ClickFunnels collect the payments from your customers?
ClickFunnels will not collect payments, but you want to integrate Stripe or other payment gateways to receive payments from your customers. Stripe is the recommended method and can easily be integrated with ClickFunnels. If Stripe is not available in your country, you have others to choose. You can read this list from ClickFunnels. In this list, you will both read and watch videos to get help on how to do it.
One popular payment gateway is PayPal, and PayPal can be used. The problem with Paypal is that you need to embed their payment button to the page in ClickFunnels. The customer will be able to pay, but the problem is when you have upsells and downsells. And you should always have that since you are using a funnel. So every time you are offering a new product, the customer needs to confirm their payment instead of using the one-click upsell feature in ClickFunnels.
The One Click Upsell – What is it?
You are probably wondering what the one-click upsell is, so I want to explain that. This is a very neat function where ClickFunnels is storing the payment information the customer has entered. So if the customer has just bought the first product you are offering, and have entered their payment information. They don’t need to enter it again if they confirm they also want the next product you are offering them. This improves the sales experience for the customer, but will also most likely increase your average order value.
Is dropshipping with ClickFunnels possible?
You have now learned that you can sell with ClickFunnels and sales funnels are superior to regular e-commerce stores. Many people like to dropship from Aliexpress, at least in the beginning before you know if something can be easily sold. Dropshipping is a popular method, but can this be done with ClickFunnels like you can do it with Shopify?
You can use your Shopify store as a testing platform since there is software that quickly imports description and images to your Shopify store. The description is not great, but with a little work, you can make it ok very quickly. When you have found a winning product, you can create a sales funnel in ClickFunnels with upsells and downsells. With a great written sales page, you should increase your conversation. And with a good sales funnel you should also get a higher average order value.
You can also use ClickFunnels right from the beginning by creating sales page templates that are ready to be duplicated when you test the different products. That way you can add the pictures and write a short sales letter for the new product. When you have found a winner, you can improve the sales page and start optimizing both pages and funnels to get the highest possible order value.
How to fulfill your orders when doing dropshipping with ClickFunnels
So how do you manage the orders? You are probably used to Dropified or Oberlo? If you are dropshipping from Aliexpress, you probably don’t want to fulfill every order by yourself. This is a boring and tedious task that will not improve your life.
So I have listed some of the different options below:
- Send all your customers to the Shopify payment system and make your customer pay there. You will have a higher risk of abandon carts and lose the one-click upsell. This is a bit difficult task to do.
- You can integrate ClickFunnels with Shopify where order information will be imported into Shopify. Each product that is ordered will be a separate order in Shopify. So if you are using fulfillment services, this will probably result in separate shipments.
- You can export your orders and send them directly to your supplier. You will work outside the Aliexpress platform and lose the guarantees by Aliexpress. This if you are using Aliexpress to find products.
- You can use Zapier to send your orders directly to Dropified that will fulfill the orders. With this method, you don’t need Shopify.
By using the systems above, I recommend using Zapier and send them directly to Dropified. I have not done this myself, but I have read much positive about this method. By doing this, you don’t need Shopify.
If you don’t know what dropshipping is, you can read my explanation here.
ClickFunnels vs Shopify
So you have now read about ClickFunnels, and you have also learned that you don’t need Shopify to do e-commerce. So what is best to use? I have written pros and cons for each platform below.
- You Can create a big store with a lot of products fast.
- Most customers are used to it.
- More a traditional e-commerce store.
- You can easily create beautiful stores.
- You average cart value is usually lower.
- You usually will have a lot of products that do not sell or rarely sells.
- You still need mods/plugins to add more advanced functions to your store.
- You control customer behavior by using funnels.
- On average, 5 times higher average cart value.
- Fewer products to manage.
- Fast and easy to create or modify funnels.
- Easy to do A/B split testing.
- You can move everything around on the page quickly.
- You can’t have lots of products.
- Don’t look like a real e-commerce store.
- If you want to create a storefront with all your products, you can create one, but it takes more work since everything needs to be added manually.
Regarding the price, Shopify and ClickFunnels is not that big a difference in price. I have seen Shopify stores with a lot of add-ons that make them expensive to run. And you should have revenue that makes the difference in price is something you should not think about. The most important factor is what’s working for you.
Sales funnels are the future regarding e-commerce for small players like us. We can’t beat Amazon, so we need to beat Amazon by giving the customer the best sales experience. This can only be done with sales funnels. And ClickFunnels is the software that creates the best sales funnels with the least effort.
So my recommendation is to go for ClickFunnels and create sales funnels. Fewer products to manage, and you will increase your revenue. You will not get a traditional e-commerce store, but I do believe that sales funnels are the feature.
And you can use ClickFunnels to do dropshipping from Aliexpress or other suppliers, or by supplying the goods yourself.